List all panels of the dashboard named "Big Dashboard". Dashboard names are case insensitive and can be partial matches
@abbot grafana panels big
Visualize all graphs (panels) of the Home dashboard
@abbot grafana db home
Graph of the panel with ID 3 (use the panels command to get the IDs of panels) of the "Home" dashboard, with a time window of 2 days to 1 day from now
@abbot grafana db home:3 2d 1d
Graph of the "Client Side full page load" panel" with a window of 24 hours, including several templated variables
@abbot grafana db "grafana dashboard:client side full page load" 24h var-app=backend var-server=backend_01 var-server=backend_03 var-interval=1h
Graph of panel with ID 3, set on a specific timezone and with width and height of 1000px.
@abbot grafana db home:3 tz=Europe/Lisbon width=1000 height=1000
• db or dash - Render panels in a dashboard.
• panels - List the panels of a given dashboard. Use the IDs returned by this in the db/dash command as the panel id.
• list - List available dashboards.
• config - Manage configuration variables.
• help [command] - Get detailed help on each available command.
This skill requires a Grafana API key set up as a secret, and the hostname of your grafana instance.